Friday, December 4, 2009

photo 307...

Thank goodness there aren't 34 candles on here!

Today was my birthday....it was fantastic! It was busy, but that was just fine by me! My girls and my hubby spoiled me....these cupcakes {peanut butter and chocolate} were yummy!

Celebrating your birthday with your kids is so much fun...it is awesome seeing it through their eyes! I don't how many times I heard Landry say "hap bertday" followed by a giant tight hug! And my big girl wanted to make sure I didn't do any "work" on my birthday! Love 'em!

6 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Happy Birthday! It's sounds like it was a great one!

amanda said...

Glad you had a FUN, FUN day!!

I SO agree... the kiddos make it so much more fun to turn another year older!

And those cupcakes?... YUMMMMMY! I LOVE peanut butter & chocolate *anything*!!

Happy, happy birthday to you!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday friend..love ya:)))

The Leonard Four said...

those 3 peeps are awesome all right! so glad that they spoiled you and that you had a great day! :) no one deserves it more!!! xoxo...

The Rasdalls said...

Awww how sweet is your family :) Happy Birthday!!

Kristi Joy said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET is all I have to say.

Sweet lil girl!
Sweet BG!
Sweet Daddy!
Sweet B-day!
Sweet Momma Erin!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!