Thursday, December 3, 2009

photo 306...

a little shopping and "Mommy" time all in one....

Tuesday at dance, Jodi and I decided we needed to head down to the American Girl store sooner rather than later so we made an evening out of it.

I picked Jodi up and we had a fun and yummy dinner at Tin Star. Queso, tortilla soup and Dr. Pepper what more could a girl ask for?

Then we had so much fun browsing and choosing what we needed from the store.

It didn't end there...nope! When I dropped her off, she showed me her blog book on the computer. I LOVED looking at all 2 hundred and something pages! It is so incredibly awesome...I can't wait to see the real thing when it gets here!

It made me even more jealous that mine isn't done. That is on my list just as soon as I get caught up on my blog! You know...if that ever happens! Maybe one of Santa's elves will hook me up with this project!

I had such a fun evening and got some things accomplished! Yay!

4 comments:

amanda said...

Sounds like a perfectly perfect evening to me!

That's too funny... my sister and I went to American Girl last Christmas to do a little shopping... and stopped in at Tin Star for a little yummy food too!

The Leonard Four said...

SUCH a fun night! loved every little thing about it!

and you know what? i love you bunches! thanks for being the kind of friend that looks at all 234 pages of my book. not just anyone would do that! LOVE YA!

The Rasdalls said...

What a fun night :) I'll have to check that blurb thing out!

Kristi Joy said...

Fun, fun, fun! I am glad you had fun and GOT STUFF DONE!

Checking stuff off the list at Christmas is needed, but to have FUN doing it. YEAH!!