Thursday, December 10, 2009

photo 313...

Chicken Tortilla Soup...

Tonight was the first night I made this particular recipe and it was yummy. We had the Leonards over for dinner {we sure did miss the Scheer Trio since they couldn't make it} so the kids could draw names of who they get to buy gifts for this year.

Drawing names is another little tradition we do with the kids. They each draw a name, and keep it a secret and then they get to help pick out a little $15 gift.

I L-O-V-E soup....it was a cold day just perfect for soup and of course we loved the company too!

3 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

All I can say is, how fun is that! :)

Soup!
Friends!
Fun!
YEAH!

The Leonard Four said...

this was SO good! i forgot to have you copy that recipe for me before we left! can you send it to me please? YUM!

amanda said...

I want the recipe too please!

We love tortilla soup on cold nights... and this looks sooooo good!