Friday, December 11, 2009

photo 314...

This is one of my birthday presents...
(sorry the words backwards I took the picture in the mirror and couldn't flip it...but you get the idea)


This is the one thing that I hinted and hinted and hinted a little more that I really, really wanted. I mean I showed Bobby the website, showed him how to design it the way I wanted it~you know made it completely obvious and super easy for him.

After I finished opening my presents, Bobby told me one of my presents wasn't here. I got a little excited hoping it was this shirt. He wouldn't tell me what it was {even though I did a lot of begging} until it got here.

He even told me that he knew I thought it was my shirt and said "sometimes gifts don't turn out as planned...for unavailability reasons". I still didn't believe him.

So after he found out the gift was delayed due to the fact that it never got shipped in the first place, I told him they should overnight whatever it was...he responded with "well it is large and I don't think they can overnight it easily". Hmmmmmm...

So when I picked Ashton up from school on Wednesday, she asked me if I got my gift yet. I said no Daddy said it was big so it would take a bit longer to get here. She said, "Well did you get the clothing part of it?" I instantly hoped and kind of knew that it was this shirt.

Long story short...I got my shirt....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I love that it is sparkly since my girls are all about "pockles".

Thanks to my girls I can let everyone know that I am proud to be a GIRL MOM!

4 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

So post up that website. I need me a BOY MOM shirt! :)

BTW that is the cutest darn shirt ever! I luv the pic you took of it too!

Susan said...

I love your shirt too! I noticed you wearing it, meant to say something and I think 15 little kids running around distracted me! Even better with the story to go with it. :-)

Do they have one for one of each?!! (I do have a boy-mom of 3 friend who would love something like this!)

The Leonard Four said...

SO cute! and there's nothing wrong with spreading a bday out, right?!?!

amanda said...

OKAY. I L-O-V-E that shirt!

I've seen in some magazines... advertisements for "boy mom" shirts. What a clever idea to have your own made!

I want one, I want one! :)