Tuesday, February 2, 2010

photo 2 of 365...

Landry's "Duh-zerrrrt"

One of my girls' favorite part of lunch and dinner is dessert. They always get to choose something little {one cookie, a few skittles or m&ms, chocolate chips, a powdered donut, chocolate raisins, etc.}

I love watching Landry eat. When she is finished she pushes her place mat away and smiles and says "I duh-zerrrt puh-lease". Her lunch time dessert of choice lately has been 10 mini m&ms. We have been working on her colors and the other day I showed her how to sort her m&ms which she thought was the coolest thing ever. She did it on her own over the weekend and Ashton literally screamed and almost wet her pants...she didn't know I had shown Landry a few days before. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, that little hand is so cute! What a great idea. We definitely need to work on colors. Everything here is "boo" (blue). I love how Ashton is so excited for her little sis. Too precious!