Wednesday, February 3, 2010

photo 3 of 365...

{sorry for the horrible picture...I was messing with a different setting and didn't have time to play around with the editing like I wanted to}

Today our "Pea" started her very first swimming lesson EVER. She was super excited and loved every single second of it. I wanted to get pictures, but with it just being me, and I had to be in the water with her-you get the idea, and on top of that I didn't want to leave my camera just lying around while I was in the water.

So...when we got home, I snapped a picture of her wash-n-wear swim diapers that we had to get for swimming lessons. She was beyond tickled that she was able to pick out the two she wanted all by herself.

She was pretty excited to tell Daddy and Ashton that she "went fimming with Say-wah" today.

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i bet she was the cutest little fimmer there! can't wait for all the details! :)

amanda said...

oh, now that's a cute swim diaper!!

Kristi Joy said...

Love it, bet it was super fun. I am sure she loved being with her momma best of all!!