Thursday, February 4, 2010

photo 4 of 365...

ahhhh....finally....a little organization!

I finally took on the daunting task of organizing my recipes. I have had them thrown in an overflowing file folder for I don't know how long. All I know is that every single time I needed a recipe, I had to flip through my file folder and it took forever and every time I would say how I needed to get them organized. (These are just the ones I have printed off the internet or have found in magazines or people have given them to me.)

But now, I have a nice neat little binder with dividers and I love it!

I don't know how in the world I didn't do this sooner!

{I know this is really two pictures, but I combined them into one so I think it counts. I couldn't decide which picture I wanted...again with my horrible indecisiveness!}

4 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

HOORAY!! i saw that crazy file folder so i know how much you needed this! OH how i love organization! and i love the way you did two pics...i need to know how to do that! it looks cool!

amanda said...

This picture does look cool!

I love when I get organized like that... I just don't do it often enough!

Becky said...

Yay for organization!! So today I made Blake's birthday cakes with the big cupcake pan. After I was done I washed and put the pan all back together like I got it from you. Bob was like..hey did you buy that pan. I said no it's Erin's..he said, "man she is even more anal then you if that's how she keeps it"!! It made me smile..love you anal friend:)))))

Kristi Joy said...

Love me some organizin'!!

GOOD JOB!!