Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 265~Round 2

Well....as of yesterday I officially completed my first Project 365. I had a lot of fun with it and enjoyed it so much that I am going to continued doing it again. I like trying new things out with my camera and when I actually take a photography class, this will be a great way for me to practice what I learn. I also love that I am able to document things from our days that I wouldn't normally.

This year I am going to add "Sassy Saturday". Every Saturday I will turn my camera over to my Sassy Big Girl and she will have the opportunity to choose what picture to take, take the picture, and type the text to go with it. We are both pretty excited....I can't wait to see what she does with it!

My new layout is compliments of my dear friend Jodi...once again she made this for me. We sat at her computer together browsing through her stuff and bouncing ideas off each other and she did the rest. She makes it look so easy....I only wish I had a little of that brain of hers when it comes to computer stuff. I so appreciate she took the time to do it for me....you're the best!

Thanks a ton Jodi....I LOVE it and I LOVE that you did it for me! You rock girlfriend!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

you are SO welcome, friend! i'm glad you love it! and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sassy saturday idea! i'm glad that you figured out a way to incorporate it! can't wait to see what she comes up with. {oh, and you know that i'm totally not above stealing that idea! :)}

amanda said...

LOVE the new look!

So cute, so fresh, so LOVEly!!!