Monday, March 8, 2010

photo 36 of 365...

this made Landry's day!

I have to start with a little background info...When Bobby and I make Ashton's lunch everyday, we always write her a little note. She totally loves this...I think it is one of her favorite things about lunch. We have done this since her first day of Kindergarten and not a day goes by that she doesn't get a note.

Well, today Bobby sent Landry an email since he doesn't get to put a note in her lunchbox yet. So when I checked my email this afternoon and I saw the email I just melted. I had no idea he was doing it. I brought Landry into the office and put her in my lap. I told her that Daddy sent her an email....and let me tell you that her little face lit up. She doesn't really "get" what an email is, but all she knew was that it was from Daddy and he was gone at a meeting.

When I read it to her, she said "I wan hode my email." So I printed it off for her. She was so beyond tickled to have that paper from her Daddy. She carried it around and "read" it lots of times.

It was such a small thing that Daddy did, but she loved it just like Ashton loves when there is a note in her lunchbox. I think she likes it even more when Daddy writes the notes but I am okay with that.

There is nothing better than having two little girls who love their Daddy so much...there is nothing better than seeing my hubby do little things like this for his two precious daughters. I have said it before, he is such a great GIRL DADDY and he wouldn't change it for the world!


4 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

That's all I have to say about it!

The Four Fewells said...

Precious! I love her sweet little hands on her e-mail. Yumm-O!

Becky said...

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

That is so awesome!

And her little hands on that paper... as she looks down to read it... LOVE that!!