Thursday, March 18, 2010

photo 46 of 365...

What did we do with out iphones and GPS systems?

So today was quite possibly the LONGEST day in history!

We went to the Fort Worth Zoo (which I have pictures and details and stories that will be on the family blog soon-I won't waste my typing or your reading at this time) and after we were done, we needed somewhere to eat and maybe get a margarita or two. Bobby used his iphone to find a place and then he used his GPS to get us there.

Wow....what a day and what did we do before there were iphones and GPS systems? Technology is greatness sometimes!

2 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

yep...

longest
day
EVER.

but fun anyway! :)

Kristi Joy said...

i know...technology is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Greg's GPS on the truck will even find restaurants for us...

but the iPhone is super fun to use too. My boys can't imagine life without it now...momma, can I play your phone...paaahleeez! :)

Sorry it was a loooong day, but hoping it was a fuuuun day too!