Friday, March 19, 2010

photo 47 of 365...

The Princess of RANCH!

Landry has a serious LOVE for ranch. She will dip just about anything in it....she requests it at almost every meal and this is the way we can usually get her to eat any kind of meat as long as she can dip it in ranch.

Today the girls and I went to Chili's for lunch and Landry was all kinds of in love with the ranch that we got with our chips. I mean she loved it. She loved that she can dip her chips in all by herself. She even started dipping chips for me and Ashton....it was too funny!

We had such a great lunch just us girls!

3 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i have a certain fondness for chili's chips and ranch myself. there's just something even more delicious about it! i can't wait to see that dipping girl in action!

Becky said...

Oh landry I love you:)))

amanda said...

A girl after my own heart!

LOVE me some chili's chips and salsa... and RANCH!

{Which I would totally buy by the bottle if Chili's would sell it to me!}