Wednesday, April 7, 2010

photo 66 of 365...

Today...for some reason....Landry decided that this was the BEST way to read her books...by taking each one of them out of the basket one at a time.

She "read" every single one. She not only did this ONE time today....she did it THREE times in a span of about an hour. When I told her we didn't need to take them all out at the same time, she looked at me and said, "But Mommy I READING thum. I reading my books!"

Well okay then. How do you argue with that? So when she was finished, she helped me put them back in the basket (after a lot of coaxing I might add).

I wonder if this was just for today or if this is a new thing for her. I am hoping for just today...she usually doesn't read every single one at one sitting and she usually chunks them on top of the basket rather than on the floor when she is finished.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ummmm I love you Landry! I should tell your Mommy about all the horrible things Miss Reese has done but I wont. I will jsut say you rock little Lan Lan P!

The Leonard Four said...

carly STILL takes every.single.book off her shelf! WHY does that make it more fun!

i can just see lp sitting there surrounded by books and telling you that she was reading thum. HOW can you argue with that?! :)