Thursday, April 8, 2010

photo 67 of 365...

once again.

I am at it once again. I am attempting to make poodle skirts for the girls. The last time I did it, Ashton was in Kindergarten and Landry was 4 months old. This time, it is going MUCH easier and thank goodness my friend, Jill, shared her sewing knowledge with me and helped guide me along.

I think they are going to be SUPER cute and I know that I have two very excited little girls on my hands. They can't wait for Family Fun Night next week to sport their 50's gear.

2 comments:

Kristi Joy said...

Well how darn fun is that!!! :) Cannot wait to see the FINISHED product...and some cutie girls in them!

The Leonard Four said...

your first attempt was GREAT, but i know this time they'll be even better with jill's tips! man, i wish i could sew like you two! can't wait to see the finished product!