Tuesday, May 11, 2010

photo 100 of 365...

Pure Entertainment...and Pure GREATNESS!

Ok....so I do have to admit (in case you didn't already know this about me) I love to watch "trashy" tv along with other normal tv. I got hooked on the Real Housewives of Orange County which in turn got me hooked on the spin offs in other cities. New Jersey is my absolute FAVE! I love it...there is so much drama and most of it is stupid, but it is entertaining.

The show airs on Mondays, but we didn't get to watch it last night so that is what we did tonight. What in the world did we do before DVR?

3 comments:

The Christenson's said...

Girl, it is such a trainwreck, I can't help but watch!! Although I've heard a lot of people say this one is their favorite, I must say I like the NYC cast best. I'm working on getting into the NJ one. It's my guilty pleasure too!!

And I was just thinking this morning that the inventor of tivo is a GENIUS! haha

The Leonard Four said...

STILL have never watched an episode...but i sure do share your love for trashy tv {as you know!!!} nothing better than snuggling up for some nonsense! :)

amanda said...

Okay, you took the words right out of my mouth on all counts!

And how FUN is it that we have NJ on Mondays and NY on Thursdays? Its so hard to wait a week between train wrecks.. and for now, we don't have to!