Monday, May 10, 2010

photo 99 of 365...

The perfect addition!

Daddy sure knows how to make his girls happy. I have been hinting and talking about how we needed a docking station with speakers for my ipod so we have something to listen to while we are outside playing and enjoying the patio. I might have mentioned it EVERY single time we have been outside...just sayin'.

We took it outside this afternoon for the first time while I read a book and the girls played. It is perfect...we listened to Ashton's playlist on my ipod and had a grand ole time! I am in love with this thing!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Man your spoiled!;) ha! Sounds fun!

Kristi Joy said...

Rock on Sister! Love that pink on black...

\m/(>.<)\m/

The Leonard Four said...

welcome to the club sista! BEST.PURCHASE.EVER! ours is on every single day! :) what a fun treat!

The Christenson's said...

I want one! I talk about getting one all the time, but never break down and do it! I really should. We have an old-school cd player on our porch that we turn on when we sit out there or work in our flowerbeds. Gotta update!

amanda said...

That is so cool! I know you'll get lots and lots (and lots!) of use out of it!

AND. I LOVE the pink ipod!