Thursday, July 8, 2010

photo 158 of 365...

I nearly peed my pants laughing at my sweet hubs this morning when he saw "his new little friend" on his office window.

He HATES spiders with a passion. He has seen more big 'uns up close in the last month than I think he has in his life. I could barely walk to get the camera because I was laughing so hard. I of course was laughing with him not at him.

Thank goodness it was on the OUTSIDE of the window and not inside. He promptly googled it to find out that it in fact does not eat little girls or almost 37 year old men.

4 comments:

Becky said...

OMG I am right there with ya Bobby! I HATE spiders...eaaakkkk!

amanda said...

That is toooo funny!

My husband, too, HATES spiders! They're the ONE thing he'll admit to being scared of/creeped out by!!

The Leonard Four said...

HAHAHAHAHA! i almost peed my pants reading this post! man oh man...two weeks in a row! :) that is TOO FUNNY!

The Christenson's said...

EEEK! I hate spiders too so I feel Bobby's pain. But this post did make me laugh out loud!!