Tuesday, November 9, 2010

photo 282 of 365...

This was the afternoon snack I shared with a certain two year old today.  You see, her Big Sisser had a playdate after school and we usually bring Ashton home let her drop off her stuff then we run her to her friend's house. Well today as I was standing with the mom waiting for the kids, she said she would just take Ashton with her.  So....that meant that Landry and I left pick up with only Ashton's backpack and no Ashton.

Poor Landry was devastated...it is so hard being the Little Sisser sometimes, especially when that Lil Sis is only two.  So as  a distraction technique, I busted out some popcorn and playdoh on the patio. It worked like a charm...but she still missed Ashton.  By that time of day LP is tired of me and she only wants her most favorite person in the world.

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

popcorn can cure *almost* anything. it is SO HARD to be the little sis. it still stings carly on a regular basis!